# citation; giveup # motivation

10 Best quotes to not give up

Giving up Quotes


Hey   every one, how are you? How it was your day?  Hope that thing were as you want it or even better, for the motivation post of this week I choose some quotes about giving up, I know when thing get to hard and nothing seems work, we start thinking about just leave everything behind, and we are not worthy , it not for us. But I choose those to refreshes you and give you new strength to keep following your dreams to the end.

 Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.
  There may be tough times, but the difficulties which you face will make you more determined to achieve your objectives and to win against all the odds."
 Positivity, confidence, and persistence are key in life, so never give up on yourself.
 There is no substitute for hard work. Never give up. Never stop believing. Never stop fighting.

 If you never give up, you'll be successful.


 "Be fearless. Be glib. Be enigmatic. Read. Never give up."
  “I never give up when I encounter obstacles in my way. I just continue going until I reach my career objectives.”
 "You just never give up, no matter how hard the challenges are, and observe this world with a healthy dose of criticism and don't just follow the herd like somebody else might do." 
 "Never give up, have the passion. Don't be afraid." 

 Never quit believing that you can develop in life. Never give up. Don't deny the inward spirit that provides the drive to accomplish great things in life.

French version


Do you other  quotes or stories about keeping fight even after  falling doing  share it with me i would love to read all your stories   






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Follow Us @soratemplates