# craft # diy

Diy to make an easy and inexpensive ribbon roses

Diy easy and inexpensive Roses

In today tutorial we will make easy simple and inexpensive roses that can be use as bouquet for your decoration or on your clothes on depend as you want it so keep with me my dears



 I will post a video on the end of this article 

  So we need:  

Red Ribbon (5 cm)  
Green ribbon (5 cm)  
Glue Gun  
Paper Clip  
Scissors  
Lighter  
Tongs  
Needle and rope 
 Flower tape 

  let start 



We take a 5cm*5 cm (2”x2”) ribbon we cut and burn the corners (as it showed on the video)





  We need 11 pieces 


For the green ribbon we take (5cm*5 cm (2”x2”)) and we do the same thing that we made for the red ribbon, you can just let it like this or add some details as I showed on the video



We need 3 pieces 

We take the 5 cm*10cm (2”x4”) we fold one of the corner and we fold it again and roll until we got a cone then we start sewing our cone






  Now we glue all the pieces





Here our rose



  Your video 


  Here we are in the end of the article, hope you like it and you will try, and share with me your roses. So what do you think you like it have any question or suggestion just share it with me I will be happy to read all your comments Have nice day enjoy

8 commentaires:

  1. I love finding inexpensive ways to decorate. These are beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. These are so pretty! Would make a lovely personal kinda gift!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank a lot ♥ yep agree it would be really a lovely gift that will stay for a very long time

      Supprimer
  3. These look great and not too hard to make. Thanks for the tips!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. oh you are very welcome ♥ glas that you like them and i fins it easy♥

      Supprimer
  4. These are gorgeous! I love this idea! I'm gonna have to make these on my next craft night!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank ♥ would love that you share the result with me if you make them ♥

      Supprimer

Follow Us @soratemplates