Easy handmade flower

Bouquet of white flowers

    Hello everyone for this tutorial we will made a bouquet of white flower very simple and easy , to make my bouquet I made 22 flowers for the number it up to you if you want a big bouquet or a small one also this flower look so much better on a bouquet than alone it did look real and beautiful so let start will not keep long with my blablabla
I did put a video also





First we need

    Ribbon flower ( 2.5 cm*6) 
    Lighter 
    Scissors
  Paper clip  
Glue Gun  
Flower tape  
Felt pen  
Flower Steam  
Cloth  
Water


Let Start
  We cut 6 pieces each 2.5cm*6 ( 0.78”x2.3”)



  We cut 3 pieces in a way that the top is pointed ( as is showed on the video)  




We cut 3 pieces in a way where the top is rounded  


We put some orange felt and spread a little with a wet rag ( on all pieces) 

  On the 3 pointed pieces we put different random point


  We glue all pieces around the steam  

And here we have our flower  

Here the video for the tutorial

Here the French version


     Tada we finish it what you think do you like ?suggestion? Or new ideas if you have any question just leave on comment section thank you all kiss

11 commentaires:

  1. I will definitely being trying this,sometime soon.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh these homemade flowers are so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your walkthrough and making it super easy. I can't wait to make these ♡

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh my gosh this is so neat! I never would have thought to make homemade flowers, but they're beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Super cute homemade flower! They are so beautiful

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is super cute I'd love to try it with my daughter!
    #theviralcollective
    Www.thrifdeedubai.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you ♥
      if you do please share with me the result ♥

      Supprimer

Follow Us @soratemplates