# craft # diy

Most easy Halloween DIY

The DIY Ghost

      Hello everyone I decide to start a Halloween series witch I will post an easy DIY as decoration that also you can make with young kids.
       For today post we will make a ghost decoration very easy to make and completely inexpensive stay with me As always .
I will put a video on the end of this article 

We need :

(i forgot to take a picture before i start filming it why the jar it different) 
        A pot of white paint  
        ♥ Brushes  
        ♥ An empty jar
        Glue Gun  
        ♥ Black ribbon  
        ♥ Scissors  
        ♥ Black cardboard  
       ♥ Pen 

Let start  

We take an empty jar we clean and dry  

Then we paint all the with a white paint and let it dry for 24 h  

We take the black cardboard and we draw 3 circles 2 small for eyes and a big one for the mouth  

We cut our 3 circles


 We glue on the jar


  We glue also a ribbon stripe on the top of the jar  


For the bow we glue it on the lid
  I will put a bow tutorial later 

 And here we got our scary ghost 



Here your video

The French version of the article 

      Here we are in the end of the article, hope you like it and you will try, and share with me your scary ghost. So what do you think you like it have any question or suggestion just share it with me I will be happy to read all your comments Have nice day enjoy

4 commentaires:

  1. How fun! My kids would love to do this. My girls are especially crafty and enjoy DIY projects.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow what fun this will be for kids! Might convince my cousin to be a ghost this Halloween 😂😂😂

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. hope you cousin will accept to be the ghost
      i m sure they will love it

      Supprimer

Follow Us @soratemplates